Daintree Rainforest Tour - 7:20am or 8:20am
Explore the ancient rainforests of the Daintree with a luxury tour from Daintree Tours. Our mission is to showcase some of the highlights of this incredible natural wonder, with visits into the Daintree National Park, Mossman Gorge and a river cruise exploring the waterways rich in flora and fauna.
Enjoy interpretive rainforest walks, secluded lunch site, exclusive estuarine crocodile and wildlife spotting on Cooper Creek and, of course, friendly and knowledgeable local guides.
The northern section of the Daintree National Park is where the rainforest meets the reef and guests will have the opportunity to stroll along the magical beaches.
Daintree Tours vehicles are comfortable, spacious and offer great visibility from every seat. The Mercedes Sprinters carry 11 passengers, a great sized group for experiencing this natural wonder.
Highlights of a Daintree Tours day:
- 7:20am or 8:20am departure: Choose your preferred departure time. For visitors staying in Cairns or the Northern Beaches of Cairns, the 8:20am tour is recommended. We can arrange a return transfer for you (at an additional cost).
- Mossman Gorge: walk through ancient rainforest and see the crystal clear waters of the Mossman River flow over giant boulders
- Daintree River Ferry
- Rainforest boardwalks: be guided through this pristine rainforest and discover its incredible diversity
- Stunning beaches: learn about Captain Cook’s journey along the coast of Queensland. Enjoy a walk along the beach, this is where the rainforest meets the reef.
- Cooper Creek River Cruise: enjoy a cruise spotting estuarine crocodiles and other wildlife along the banks of this mangrove lined creek.
- Heritage Lodge: this hidden rainforest resort is the location for lunch.
- Daintree Ice Cream Company: taste four delicious scoops of tropical fruit ice cream in a cup. Relax and enjoy your ice cream in a tropical garden and fruit orchard. (ice cream at guests own expense)
- Alexandra Lookout: Enjoy panoramic views of the Daintree Rainforest, mouth of the Daintree River, Snapper Island and Port Douglas in the distance
COST: Adult $199, Child $170 (4-14yrs).
Valid until 31st March 2020.
CALL US: (07) 4099 6999
Book Online & Save!
FREE CALL: 1800 005 966
Your day with Daintree Tours includes:
Full day guided tour
Morning tea of local tea and freshly brewed coffee, delicious muffins and fresh fruit
Gourmet lunch at a hidden rainforest resort
Small personalised groups
Air-conditioned, luxury vehicles
On board commentary
Fully guided rainforest walks
Crocodile boat cruise