Daintree Zipline Tour Information
Enjoy the Daintree in a whole new way with our Ultimate Daintree zipline tour. Our guides will take you past all the beautiful sights of the Daintree rainforest and Cape Tribulation including an amazing zipline experience with our friends from Treetops Adventure.
You’ll explore the rainforest canopy by ziplining up to 15m above the ground, stroll along one of the best boardwalks and hop on a river cruise to see Cape Trib’s famous inhabitants: the estuarine crocodiles!
- Walk in the Daintree rainforest & Cape Tribulation beach
- Daintree River ferry
- Ziplining with Treetops Adventure
- 1-hour crocodile & wildlife spotting river cruise
- Picnic Style Lunch & Swimming Opportunity at Heritage Lodge (Please bring swimwear, towel and a change of clothes)
- Ice cream stop (ice cream at guests expense)
- Insect repellent, umbrella & onboard library
- FREE return transfers from Port Douglas accommodation (Cairns or Northern Beaches transfers currently unavailable)
- Picnic Style Lunch & Swimming Opportunity at Heritage Lodge
- Ziplining with the experienced Treetops Adventure team
- Comfortable air-conditioned vehicles
- Crocodile spotting river cruise
- Morning tea provided
- Guided expert commentary
Ages 4 - 14
2 Adults + 2 Children
Note: This tour is available on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday only.
- Departure: 7:45 am
- Pick up from local Port Douglas accommodation, meet your friendly guide for the day! Commentary starts right away!
- Cross the famous Daintree River by Cable Ferry
- Entering the rich and diverse ecosystems of the wet tropics.
- Beach walk at Cape Tribulation
- The only places where two World Heritage destinations meet. Enjoy a short stroll onto Myall Beach where the rainforest meets the reef.
- Morning Tea at Treetops Adventure
- Fresh tropical fruit, cakes, Daintree Tea or freshly plunged coffee.
- Zipline Tour at Treetops Adventure
- Fully guided zipline tour through the tranquil Daintree Rainforest
- Relax and enjoy a delicious picnic style lunch & swimming opportunity at Heritage Lodge. Please advise on dietary requirements & please bring swimwear, towel and a change of clothes.
- Daintree Ice Cream Company
- Visit the Daintree Ice Cream Company, a delightful tropical fruit orchard and tropical garden. Watch the butterflies enjoy the tropical garden and perhaps you may even be lucky enough to see a Cassowary. Ice cream is at guests expense.
- Crocodile & Wildlife River Cruise
- Join the only tour boat permitted in the Cape Tribulation Section of Daintree National Park on a mangrove discovery tour in search of the estuarine crocodile.
- Drop Off: Approx 4.30pm
- Comfortable weather appropriate clothing and a light raincoat if it is raining. For ziplining, we do not recommend crop tops, skirts or shorts as they can ride up when in the harness
- Fully enclosed, secure footwear to walk and zipline in
- We supply filtered water so recommend bringing your own water bottle for refills
- We supply morning tea and lunch. You are welcome to bring additional snacks and drinks. Please ensure you leave no rubbish behind
- Please bring swimwear, towel and a change of clothes if you intend on swimming at Heritage lodge.
- Your camera! Plenty of great photo opportunities
- Cash for ice cream and additional drinks
Delicious picnic style lunch at Heritage lodge with an optional swimming opportunity. Please let us know when you book of any dietary requirements. Contact us on 07) 4099 6999
We do not recommend bringing your little one on a tour unless you arrange a Private Charter Tour to tailor make the day. It is a big day in a vehicle and in the rainforest so they may get restless nor will understand the in depth commentary from the guide.
“We had an amazing day, our guide Ben is fantastic, so knowledgeable, lots of talking and laughing. Food was great, very comfortable tour bus couldn’t ask for any better. Highly recommend this service if you want to know about this beautiful part of our country.”
“We just had a fantastic time yesterday with Ben, our tour guide. We learnt so much, laughed a lot, soaked up the beauty of the Daintree, met local characters, one who showed us crocs from his boat. It was like visiting an old friend who’s showing you around the local area. The best tourism is when you feel like you’re an interim part of the community and Ben did just that! It was the best way to start our holiday and we highly recommend this tour!”
“We just had a fantastic time yesterday with Ben, our tour guide. We learnt so much, laughed a lot, soaked up the beauty of the Daintree, met local characters, one who showed us crocs from his boat. It was like visiting an old friend who’s showing you around the local area. The best tourism is when you feel like you’re an interim part of the community and Ben did just that! It was the best way to start our holiday and we highly recommend this tour! Thank you Daintree Tours and in particular Ben for putting together a great tour.”
“We had the best day out today with Ben our extremely informative and knowledgable tour guide! and a lovely guy. We highly recommend this trip, it’s suitable for all ages and ticks all the boxes. We had a lovely lunch followed by a dip in the creek which was bliss! Then locally made ice-cream what more could you want.
Thanks so much!”