Find Your Answer Below
Yes, you can cancel or amend your tour to a different date (subject to availability) if you notify us 24 hours or more prior to travel.
If you need to cancel or change dates within 24 hours of travel a 100% cancellation fee applies
Please note a ‘no show’ (where passengers do not turn up to the specified pick-up point or departure point without notification) automatically incurs a 100% cancellation fee.
On very rare occasions, tours can be subject to the effect of weather or unforeseen circumstances. If a tour does not operate for any reason, passengers will be offered a full refund or an alternative day of travel.
- Comfortable clothing and a light raincoat if it is raining
- Flat shoes that you can walk in. Does not have to be walking shoes.
- We supply filtered water so recommend bringing your own water bottle for refills
- We supply morning tea and lunch. You are welcome to bring additional snacks and drinks. Please ensure you leave no rubbish behind
- Your camera! Plenty of great photo opportunities
- Cash for ice cream and additional drinks
All the walks are under 1km, with well maintained boardwalks or pathways, all classed as easy.
Daintree Rainforest in the rain is a great way to experience the rainforest in its element. We supply umbrellas but welcome to bring your own poncho or light rain jacket.
We do not recommend bringing your little one on a tour unless you arrange a Private Charter Tour to tailor make the day. It is a big day in a vehicle and in the rainforest so they may get restless nor will understand the in depth commentary from the guide.
No, unfortunately. Access is difficult to toilets, boarding and disembarking the boat cruise, some walks and into our vehicle. Please contact us for more information.
All tours do not guarantee seeing Cassowary’s as they are an endangered species. However, our guides will do the utmost to spot wildlife and using their experience they do their best to point out all wildlife.