Half Day Tour Info
The original Daintree Tour & Ultimate Daintree Tour will reopen in the new season, but you can still enjoy the Daintree Rainforest with our NEW Southern Daintree Half Day Tour.
Join our experienced guides as they take you through the most amazing locations of the Southern Daintree Rainforest on this exclusive small group experience.
- Visit the world-famous Mossman Gorge in the Daintree National Park
- Enjoy morning tea
- Guided rainforest walk
- Relax on the scenic crocodile & wildlife spotting river cruises
- Insect repellent, umbrella & onboard library
- FREE return transfers from Port Douglas
- Coach transfers from Palm Cove available for a small fee on selected days.
**Please be advised this tour is not suitable for passengers using walking frames, sticks or with poor mobility**
- Morning tea provided
- Guided expert commentary
- Small personalised groups (max 20 guests)
- Wildlife spotting river cruise
- Air-conditioned vehicles
Ages 7 - 14
2A + 2C
Half Day Tour – Only Available Monday, Wednesday & Friday
- Departure: Pick up Palm Cove Approx 7.15am
- Pick up from local Palm Cove accommodation
- Departure: Pick up Port Douglas Approx 8.45am
- Pick up from local Port Douglas accommodation or meet Crystalbrook Marina Daintree Tours shop at 8.55am
- Mossman Gorge
- Explore the ancient forest and see crystal clear waters over giant boulders. Learn about the abundant flora and fauna of the Daintree Rainforest.
- Depart to the Daintree
- Morning Tea provided
- Daintree River Cruise Centre
- Enjoy the one hour tour of the Daintree River and spot wildlife
- Passenger drop off
- At Crystalbrook Marina: Approx 1pm
- Palm Cove passengers will have free time in Port Douglas and return back to Palm Cove at approx 1730pm
- Comfortable clothing and a light raincoat if it is raining
- Flat shoes that you can walk in. Does not have to be walking shoes.
- We supply filtered water so recommend bringing your own water bottle for refills
- We supply morning tea. You are welcome to bring additional snacks and drinks. Please ensure you leave no rubbish behind
- Your camera! Plenty of great photo opportunities
No lunch will be provided on the half day tour, just a morning tea. The full day tour includes lunch and more attractions.
The Mossman Gorge walk is under 1km, with well maintained boardwalk or pathway and classed as easy.
This tour is unavailable for children and infants under the age of 7 unless you arrange a Private Charter Tour to tailor make the day. It is a big day in a vehicle and in the rainforest so they may get restless nor will understand the in depth commentary from the guide.